- What is the cost to attend the webinars?
The price to attend each webinar is $10.00 plus GST or $50 plus GST for an All Access Pass to All of the Webinars. Our goal of the conference is to make the sessions accessible and affordable.
- How do I register for a webinar?
You can register yourself using our online booking system or by calling our office at 587-855-5598. Please select the webinar you wish to sign up for or the all access pass. Your credit card will be processed the day of registration.
- What platform will you be using?
We will be using Zoom for the webinars.
- When will I receive the link and password to attend the webinar?
Please make sure to double check the spelling of your email address while registering so the link and password can successfully be sent to you in the registration confirmation email.
We will email you the login details 24 hours before the webinar. If you do not receive the login details, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Unfortunately, due to processing fees and our low cost for the webinars, we will not be offering refunds unless the offerings are cancelled by the host.
- Why do I need to add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact in my email?
It is important that you add this email address as a contact in your email so that future emails we send (including emails containing the webinar link etc.) will not go to your spam folder but rather your inbox.
- What time zone will the webinar be in?
This webinar will be hosted in MST.
- What happens if my internet briefly freezes?
If you experience your zoom interface freezing or become disconnected during the event, please close the application and log back on immediately to avoid missing any content.
- Will there be a recording?
No, this series will unfortunately not be offered as a recording or replay.
- Will I receive the presenter’s slides?
It is up to each presenter if they wish to share their slides. During the webinar, the presenter will notify participants if they will be making the slides available after the webinar. Please do not email us asking for the slides ahead of the presentation.
- Will I have to show my face on camera?
We will have the settings by default so only the presenter will have their video on. We strongly encourage participants to interact using the chat function.
- I am a health professional. Will you be offering CE Credits?
At this time, this webinar is not being offered for credit.
- When will I receive a certificate?
We will not be issuing any certificates for the webinars.
- I had technical issues on my end and missed a portion of the training. Can I receive a refund or credit?
No, all sales are final. We will not refund purchases or issue credits for any reason other than the presenter cancels the event. We strongly encourage individuals to download the Zoom interface and test it on your devices prior to the event.
- Can I transfer or share my paid attendance to another person?
No. Transferring attendance is not permitted due to the manual intervention necessary to facilitate such a transfer.
- How can I be informed about your future trainings?
Be sure to follow us on Instagram & Facebook under “Pine Cone Health” so that you don’t miss our announcements of future events!
- What if I won a pass through a promotion or giveaway?
Similar to paid registrants, we will email you the login information 24 hours prior to the webinar(s). If you don’t hear from us, please email us at email@example.com.