Carrie, “The Baby Osteo”, is a Manual Osteopathic Therapist who started as a Massage Therapist. She graduated from the Manual Osteopathic College of Canada and the Alberta College of Massage Therapy, both with Honours with Distinction and is part of ACMT’s faculty.
She has always had a passion for helping people and problem solving- the perfect combo for this career!
When she’s not working, she’s spending time with her 3 kids and dog and planning her next kayaking adventure with her partner.
Philosophy & Style:
Carrie is a facilitator of healing. She believes that our bodies want to be healthy and balanced and are always trying to communicate what they need. It’s her job to listen to your body and give it the helping hand necessary to return to health and balance. Carrie’s holistic approach aims to find the root cause of the issue and treat it in a gentle, long-lasting way. Her skills allow her to treat all stages of life, but she does have a special interest in moms and babies.
Qualifications & Treatment Modalities:
- Manual Osteopathic Therapist
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Paediatric Osteopathic Apprenticeship
- Tethered Oral Tissues in Osteopathy
- CranioSacral Therapy for Cranial Nerves
- CranioSacral Therapy for Conception, Pregnancy, & Birth
- CranioSacral Therapy for Pediatiatrics
- Somato Emotional Release
- Access Consciousness: Access the Bars
- Usui Ryoho Reiki, Levels 1-3